Manufactured in Oklahoma since 1984, Hargrove Hearth Products produces the finest gas log sets you can buy. For over twenty years, Statuary World Patio & Fireside has been a proud authorized Hargrove factory showroom offering personalized service and installation. Choose from a large selection of vented and vent-free log sets in many sizes and styles to fit your fireplace needs. Visit one of our two locations to see a live demonstration of burning gas log beauty that will never turn to ashes!
To help you make the best gas log choice for your fireplace please take a moment to consider the following:
- Is your fireplace capable of burning wood?
- If it is wood burning, does your chimney draft properly? (If not, you may need to select a vent free log set)
- If it is not capable of burning wood and it is a factory built fireplace, do you have a copy of your fireplace manual that you may bring with you? If not, try to find a metal label inside the front of the fireplace with the manufacturer name and model number.
- Is your fireplace opening single sided, double sided (See-Thru), or triple sided (Peninsula)? Hargrove offers gas log sets specifically designed for each of these type of fireplace configurations.
- Since gas log sets are available in several different sizes, you don't want to buy a set that looks too small or too big in your fireplace. To select the correct size gas log set for your fireplace take the following measurements and bring them with you when you come to visit our showroom.
- Front Width (inches), Measure the width of the front of the fireplace
- Rear Width (inches), Measure the width of the back of the fireplace
- Depth (inches), Measure the width of the back of the fireplace
- Height (inches), Measure from the bottom to the top of the fireplace opening
Selecting a Gas Log Set is as easy as 1 2 3....
1. Decide Between Vented or Vent-Free Gas Logs
2. Determine which Size will best fit your fireplace
3. Select a log Style you like. Click below for downloadable product brochures.
Hargrove Vented Large Logs Brochure 2010.pdf